Total Rewards Director
Palo Alto, CA 94301
What you will do:
* Serve as subject matter expert and leader of compensation and benefits programs, administration and management in a very fast paced start-up environment. Information and decisions are needed quickly.
* Own compensation base pay administration, offer letter development in competitive environment, understand compression, survey participation and scope analysis, job matching, focal review management, and pre-IPO broad based equity.
* Partner with business partners, line management, recruiters and leaders. Advise on proper job family structures, titles and actively review all promotion activity.
* Manage lean staff in compensation and benefits.
* Partner with leadership in building out compensation, benefits and HR metrics.
What we're looking for:
* Compensation leader with strong broad-based compensation administration and management experience in late-stage start-up environment. Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get work done.
* Strong leadership, subject matter expertise and business partnering skills to navigate business priorities and decision making as quickly as possible in a start-up environment.
* Benefits cost containment strategy experience working with brokers, vendors, peer group for best practices and legal regulations. Renewals and enrollment.
* Creativity with offer development for critical jobs in competitive market; advisor to coach on proper job family structure and titles.
* Experience with pre-IPO broad-based equity.
* Sound experience owning Human Capital metrics.