San Francisco, CA 94103
Our client is a company making innovative use of technology and gamification to revolutionize the field of digital therapeutics. They are looking for an experienced, full-cycle Technical Recruiter to support engineers, designers and QA staff, and play a critical role in developing and executing the recruiting strategy and process.
What You'll Do:
* Manage the full-cycle recruiting process and provide a positive candidate experience throughout.
* Be a trusted advisor to senior leadership by providing insight and recommendations on recruiting best practices.
* Customize and execute recruiting plans - using a range of tools and techniques - to source and capture a diverse range of candidates.
* Provide hiring managers and senior leadership with feedback on recruiting campaigns and market trends.
What we're Looking For:
* 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
* Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives.
* Experience building out recruiting processes.
* Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
* Experience in compensation and general HR requirements related to hiring.
* Knowledgeable about the tech industry with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, and communities.
* Data driven with experience using data to influence internal customers or recalibrate your own approach.
* Ability to establish and maintain relationships throughout the organization.
* Ability to effectively evaluate candidates for technical aptitude and behavioral fit.
* Passion for diversity and inclusion and ideally have use or implemented recruiting processes to support a diverse and inclusive environment.
* Devotion to maintaining a high-quality candidate experience.