Talent Acquisition Manager
Mountain View, CA 94043
If you have a strong Project Management background, exceptional grasp of technology, understand and use metrics to drive TA, and believe TA can be a profit - not cost - center, this is the opportunity for you.
What You'll Do:
* Collaborate with the Director of HR to transform the entire HR function to a completely cloud-based, best in class, operation.
* Lead in the re-implementation of Jobvite.
* Train the team of recruiters to become Business Partners.
* Ensure a constant pool of candidates are available to staff the company's business divisions.
* Translate staffing metrics into C-Level narratives that identify opportunities for improvement.
* Develop a success plan and continually develop your team, preparing them for career growth.
* Design and implement automated hiring strategies that scale to meet the demands of a rapidly-expanding hourly contingent workforce.
What We're Looking For:
* At least 8 years of professional TA experience.
* A Bachelor's degree in HR Management or related discipline preferred.
* Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations and compliance issues in HR and hiring.
* Deep understand of data analytics as they pertain to TA.
* Ability to use technology and present it to non-technical audiences.
* 5 years of experience leading hands-on, full life-cycle, recruiting in a high transaction and union-based environment.
* 5 years of experience of implementing ATS and On-Boarding Systems.
* Fluency in Spanish as a second language huge bonus.
* PHR or CIR is a plus.
* Experience in a previous Services Industry, Building Management, or Retail recruiting role.
* Experience working with a diverse workforce in a union environment.
* Experience with Jobvite or Paycom.