Talent Acquisition Coordinator
San Francisco, CA 94103
Our San Francisco client advocates for quality of life for the aging. They seek a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the Talent Acquisition team and thus support their mission of improving life for the elderly.
What you will do:
* Provide administrative support for the Talent Acquisition team
* Schedule telephone and on-site candidate interviews
* Process background checks and coordinate medical tests
* Prepare offer letter packages
* Maintain recruitment activity via the Applicant Tracking System
* Support the onboarding process
* Conduct telephone reference checks
What we seek:
* 1 to 3 years of talent acquisition support experience
* Knowledge of recruitment process
* Advanced MS Office skills
* Know your way around HRIS/ATS systems
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.