Sr. HR Manager
Benicia, CA 94510
Our client in the East Bay who specializes in manufacturing and customer service, is in need of a talented Sr. HR Manager, maybe even a Director – who can help provide strategic and managerial leadership for plant operations.
This position reports to the CEO and has extensive exposure to senior-level leaders.
What you'll do:
- Design and drive strategic operational plans for the manufacturing business unit
- Prepare annual operating expense budget and monitor performance against budget
- Spend approximately 70% of the time on the production floor engaging with employees and overseeing plant operations
- Direct and manage continuous improvement objectives
- Support plant safety program
What we're looking for:
- At least 5-8 years' experience in manufacturing including cross-functional assignments
- Five or more years serving as a department manager
- Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing operations warehousing and distribution
- Exceptional communication, formal presentation, and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel
- English language skills required - Bilingual English/Spanish strongly desired
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.