Sr. HR Generalist
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
What you'll do:
* Lead full-cycle, hands-on recruitment, manage new hire orientation and US compliance and lead employee benefits open enrollment as a key individual contributor on a very collaborative HR team.
* Serve as advisor and coach in employee relations matters with an emphasis on employee development and performance management to minimize employee relations matters.
* Serve as an active member of this certified B corporation and their Committee that values employee engagement and is mission driven by their brand using the tools and expertise they provide their clients.
* Partner with the VP HR on strategic workforce planning
What we're looking for
* Progressive, hands-on HR Generalist expertise across the HR disciplines in a small, growing company with high attention to detail, customer service focus and commitment to employee development and engagement
* Business Partner approach and collaborative mindset
* Strong analytical thinking and prior experience successfully managing a budget
Successful, globally-recognized and employee-led HR Consulting firm looking for a hands-on Senior HR Generalist to join their Human Resources team.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.