Sr. HR Generalist
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Our client is a fast-paced, growing organization in Palo Alto, with a workforce located in over 20 countries. They are seeking a hands-on, results-oriented Sr. HR Generalist to oversee all aspects of the HR function. If you would like to be part of this dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you!
What you will do:
* Design, implement and evaluate HR programs
* Manage HR-related vendors and partners
* Work closely with the CFO
* Lead HR program policy & compliance
* Analyze and execute compensation and benefit programs
* Develop a successful employee relations protocol
* Motivate, lead, evaluate and develop "Best in Class" talent acquisition process
* Advance immigration, affirmative action and diversity efforts
* Oversee payroll vendors
What we are looking for:
* At least 5 years' experience in HR, with exposure to multiple disciplines
* Bachelor's Degree in HR Management (HR Management desired, but not required) or related discipline
* TriNet experience
* Experience evaluating system needs
* Global and cultural awareness and exposure to international workforce management
* Knowledge of basic immigration laws and processes
* Project management skills
* Ability to work well with all levels in management
Our client is a fast-paced, growing organization in Palo Alto, with a workforce located in over 20 countries. They are seeking a hands on, results-oriented Sr. HR Generalist.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.