Senior HR Manager
South San Francisco, CA
Our client is a unique food distribution company serving the needs of exceptional chefs in the Bay Area's finest hotels and restaurants. As the Senior HR Manager, you'll be responsible for leading people initiatives, providing advisory support to executive leadership, and ensuring the smooth delivery of day-to-day HR services.
What You'll Do:
* Manage the delivery of a full range of Human Resources products and services.
* Collaborate with managers to develop talent strategies that support the company's growth plans.
* Provide leadership and management coaching.
* Mentor team members to improve performance and develop core competencies.
* Be a trusted advisor to the President, supporting cross-departmental strategies and initiatives.
* Set policy to ensure the Company remains up to date on, and in compliance with, all applicable local, State and Federal employment laws and regulations.
* Advise managers and supervisors on application of company policy, performance management, and all other employee relations matters.
* Research HR technology and industry best practices to find creative and innovative solutions.
* Oversee all recruitment processes including assisting managers in the interview, selection and on-boarding process.
What We're Looking For:
* BS, BA or equivalent experience.
* At least 5 years of increasing responsibility in exempt-level human resources management.
* Strong analytical, observation, and influencing skills.
* Ability to build trusting partnerships.
* Uses business acumen to build credibility.
* Comfortable working with senior/Executive leadership.
* Customer-centric: focused on meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
* Composed under pressure; able to manage the unexpected.
* Strong knowledge of HR practices.
* Experience with Mock Recalls, HACCP Program, Food Defense, Crisis Training, GHP/GMPs.
As the Senior HR Manager you'll be responsible for leading people initiatives, providing advisory support to executive leadership, and ensuring the smooth delivery of day-to-day HR services.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.