Senior HR Manager
San Jose, CA 95172
What you will get to do:
* Build trust and rapport at all levels of the organization through sound counsel and innovative HR programs designed to achieve organizational and individual team member success objectives.
* Work in concert with other management professionals to develop and promote the organization's employment brand through the entire employee life-cycle.
* Partner with and coach a small HR team.
* Create and deliver organizational and team development training programs; oversee the performance management process.
* Lead employee relations efforts and work with other leaders to effectively resolve any issues/concerns.
* Oversight, analysis and execution of compensation, benefits and payroll programs.
* Keep the organization moving forward by preventing moving backward as the individual charged with compliance and serving as the "organizational conscience."
What we are looking for:
* Deep knowledge as an HR generalist at the management/leadership level with a demonstrated ability to develop programs while personally being involved with hands-on delivery.
* A personal commitment to one's own professional development, staying abreast of changes in employment laws and their effect on people practices.
* Expertise in problem solving and a results orientation.
* Excellent people and communication skills including the ability to interactive and work with a diverse population.
* Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree and experience with mergers and acquisitions a plus.
* Knowledge of payroll (preferably ADP) sufficient to act as a backup resource if needed.
* International experience a definite plus.