Senior HR Manager
San Francisco, CA 94103
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Use tools - such as engagement surveys - to ensure leadership remains focused on retention and growth of its teams
* Collaborate with domestic HR teams to develop and implement processes, policies, and procedures across organization ensure a premium employee experience
* Partner with executive leadership to assess and recommend the best structure for the company's San Francisco HR team
* Support the TA team execute recruiting strategies that identify diverse and top caliber talent for current and future needs
* Remain up to date on regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources
* Maintain deep understanding of California and San Francisco employment law and compliance; the ability to advise and remediate is essential
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in HR including:
* Training and retaining staff
* Compensation and benefits
* California and San Francisco employment law compliance
* Creating and maintaining a high-performing culture
* Experience supporting 250+ people across multiple disciplines.
* A thought-leadership mindset and experience supporting a high performance and growth environment.
* Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and ability to rapidly re-prioritize.
* The ability to approach potentially challenging situations with objectivity, compassion, grace, and attention to detail.
* Experience working with senior corporate counsel, including all the detailed, accurate, organized preparation and positioning that that often requires.