Senior HR Manager
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Senior Human Resources Manager
Our healthcare client is looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager (Sr. HRM) to work in their Morgan Hill corporate office. As an experienced HR professional, reporting to the Board of Directors, you'll be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies that will support the business's growth. By providing leadership and direction, you'll drive HR programs and services to cover all aspects of HR, from Employee Relations, to Performance Management, Compensation, HR Operations, Recruiting, Leave of Absence, and all related responsibilities. Our client offers great benefits: medical and dental, 401k plan, and generous accrued PTO.
What You'll Do:
* Collaborate with hiring managers to clarify and post job requirements.
* Oversee full life-cycle TA functions, from sourcing through to offer, on-boarding, and new employee orientations.
* Fully engage with staff to creating and maintain a culture of retention.
* Organize, manage, coordinate and administer activities and functions of the HR Department.
* Ensure the company applies best practices and complies with federal labor laws.
* Remain up to date with industry and regulatory trends affecting HR programs.
* Develop policies and practices to mitigate liabilities.
* Oversee benefits administration with carriers and broker.
* Analyze benefit package costs and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Manage LOA in compliance with all local, state and federal ordinances, laws and regulations.
What We Are Looking For:
* At least a 4-year Business Administration/Management degree; or 4+ years of demonstrated HR Management experience.
* A minimum of 7 years of experience in HR Management in California.
* Thorough understanding of HR best practices, employment laws, compliance, general HR principals.
* Experience reporting directly to Executive Leadership.
* At least 3 years of recruiting experience, preferably in a healthcare or social work field.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.