Senior HR Manager
Brisbane, CA 94005
What You'll Do:
* Be a trusted advisor to the President, supporting cross-departmental strategies and initiatives.
* Provide leadership and management coaching.
* Advise managers and supervisors on application of company policy, performance management, and all other employee relations matters.
* Set policy to ensure the Company remains up to date on, and in compliance with, all applicable local, state and federal employment laws and regulations.
* Manage the delivery of a full range of Human Resources products and services.
* Collaborate with managers and senior leadership to develop talent acquisition strategies that support the company's growth plans.
* Research HR technology and industry best practices to find creative and innovative solutions.
* Oversee all recruitment processes including assisting managers in the interview, selection and onboarding process.
What We're Looking For:
* BS, BA or equivalent experience.
* At least 5 years of increasing responsibility in exempt-level human resources management.
* Strong analytical, observation, and influencing skills.
* Strong knowledge of HR practices.
* Ability to build trusting partnerships.
* Know how businesses work and use business acumen to build credibility.
* Comfortable working with senior/executive leadership.
* Focused on meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
* Composed under pressure; able to manage the unexpected.