Richmond, CA 94804
Our client – a Global Electronic and Recycling Company - is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced recruiter to join their HR Team. The recruiter is responsible for the full life-cycle talent acquisition process of finding and hiring a wide range of – and often hard to find - skills.
This is not a sit-at-your-desk recruiting position. You’ll also be out and about hunting for some difficult, and very popular, skills such as Class A drivers. This means you must to be adept at recruiting for, and comfortable working in, a manufacturing/industrial environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Full life-cycle recruiting for industrial talent, both exempt and non-exempt.
- Collaborating with the Regional Director of HR to craft creative ways for sourcing in-demand talent.
- Provide feedback to management recruiting campaigns.
- Some travelling around the Bay Area as part of your hunting for talent strategy.
What We’re Looking For:
- A proven track record of recruiting industrial and/or manufacturing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management to understand their hiring needs.
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience and recent experience in, or supporting, manufacturing.
- Experience working with an ATS.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.