Redwood City, CA 94063
Our Redwood City client is a world-class leader in the AI and IoT industry. They have a crack team of professionals who pride themselves on innovation and solving meaningful problems. The work environment is outstanding, with excellent amenities, and exceptional pay and benefits (including equity). The client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to secure driven professionals in data science, engineering, and UX design.
What you'll do:
* Provide full-cycle recruiting support to hiring managers: sourcing to screening to interviews
* Use your knowledge of the talent and labor market to find the best candidates
* Engage with active and passive candidates, influencing them to join the team through storytelling
* Build and nurture a strong candidate pipeline
* Leverage reporting and ATS and CRM to track critical metrics and keep hiring managers informed on candidate progress
What we're looking for:
* 5+ years' experience with technical recruiting, preferably with a start-up company
* Bachelor's degree required
* Experience recruiting domestic and international candidates
* Understanding of the skills needed to work on PaaS (platform as a service) projects
* Strong analytical ability, judgement, and problem analysis
* Greenhouse ATS and CRM experience
* Good interpersonal skills and able to work in a cross-functional team
* Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), particularly to influence others
Our Redwood City client is a world-class leader in the AI and IoT industry. They are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to secure driven professionals in data science, engineering, & UX design.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.