Recruiter - E and NE
Palo Alto, CA 94301
We're looking for a goal-oriented individual with a strong sense of customer service to meet internal and external customer expectations. You must possess excellent interpersonal, follow through, time management, and organizational skills.
What You'll Do:
* Work with hiring managers to create and implement recruiting plans.
* Implement sourcing activities, review resumes and pre-screen candidates, coordinate interview schedules, and appropriate assessments.
* Perform reference and background checks.
* Prepare offer letters.
* Coordinate on-boarding and orientation activities.
* Use the company's applicant tracking system entering all relevant data.
What We're Looking For:
* A minimum of 3 years intensive recruitment experience, preferably in hospitality and health-care.
* An Associate Degree is required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related degree is preferred.
* Master's degree or SHRM certification is preferred.
* Proficiency in MS Office. HRIS, and ATS experience is preferred.
We're looking for a goal-oriented - hospitality and/or healthcare - recruiter with a strong sense of customer service to meet internal and external customer expectations.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.