San Francisco, CA 94103
What you will get to do:
* Maintain payroll information by designing systems, directing collections, calculations and entering data.
* Process time cards, calculate and track adjustments
* Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes leave, disability and nontaxable wages.
* Resolve employee/client/system issues and inquiries
* Determine payroll liabilities by approving the calculations of employee federal and state income and social security taxes.
* Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years of relevant experience
* Expertise in federal, state (CA, NY) and local payroll tax regulations
* Solid understanding of ADP Workforce Now, TriNet, Paychex or Ceridian Payroll
* Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
* Proven competency in MS Office
* Strong sense of discretion and proven ability to maintain confidentiality