Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Global Silicon Valley Biotech company with leading technology used by healthcare providers for more accurate and faster diagnoses is looking for an HR Rep to join their new and growing HR shared services team.
What’s in it for you:
- Visibility serving as front line HR support in a call center environment for employee questions related to benefits, policies and procedures, onboarding, and new hire orientation
- Use your Workday skills to enter employee data, manage data integrity and run reports that are used by leaders in making business decisions
- Contribute to the build out and development of a new HR service center
- Be a part of a growing, global company and a team that works hard to meet the company’s life-changing mission
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years HR generalist experience in an HR service center or call center setting answering employee questions by phone and email
- Commitment to customer service, quality of work and collaboration in a team environment
- Mindset of continuous learning and improvement
- Hands-on experience with Workday
- Strong communications skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to solve problems
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.