San Francisco, CA 94103
What you will do:
* Manage the development, administration, implementation of all phases of personnel, including recruitment, staffing, onboarding, compensation, benefits, performance management and employee relations.
* Develop an employee-oriented company culture
* Administer company benefits and retirement plans
* Assure compliance with applicable laws, codes, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Develop and monitor department budget
* Determine staffing needs
What we're looking for:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3-5 years of HR experience
* Strong communicator (written & verbal)
* High standards of personal conduct
MeritHR complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.