San Francisco, CA 94103
What you will get to do:
* Support the vision of this influential organization for the elderly
* Employee relations and labor relations
* Oversee and conduct investigations
* Ensure policies, programs, and initiative support
* Implement recognition and diversity initiatives
* Administer Workers' Compensation and Leaves of Absence
* Coach leaders and managers
What we're looking for:
* 6+ years of HR experience
* Bachelor's degree required
* Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
* Collective bargaining experience
* Strong communicator
* Ability to work with all levels in HR
* Team player
* HR certifications a plus
MeritHR is working with a mission-driven organization for the elderly in San Francisco that is in need of an HR Manager for a contract-to-hire opportunity.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.