Redwood City, CA 94063
Small, growing medical device company looking for a hands-on HR Manager to lead HR operations and take this HR function to the next level.
What you will do:
* Manage employee life-cycle and core HR operations in a hands-on environment
* Establish strong, professional relationships with client group and leadership
* Align HR operations with business needs and company culture
* Collaborate with HR leader in developing and delivering high-quality HR services to attract and retain top talent
* Contribute to the development of company culture, build-out of analytics, employee engagement
What we're looking for:
* Seasoned HR Generalist with hands-on experience across the HR disciplines in small growing companies
* Energy and drive to have impact on company culture and employee engagement
* Resourceful, proactive, collaborative and solution-oriented
* Experience with HR best practices, solid foundation in employment law and strong business acumen
* Experience in medical device industry a plus
* Strong relationship building across all levels of the organization
Small, growing medical device company looking for a hands on HR Manager to lead HR operations and take this HR function to the next level.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.