Pittsburg, CA 94565
MeritHR is working with a growing organization that is interviewing for an HR Manager who truly believes in an open-door policy. If you are an HR Professional who is well-versed in all areas of HR, have 6-10 years of HR experience and comfortable working in a manufacturing setting, let's chat today. Great pay & benefits! (Local candidates only, please.)
What you will do:
* Develop, implement and manage company-wide HR initiatives, programs, and projects.
* Provide direction and guidance to management on corrective action guidance, grievance resolution and other labor/employee relations matters.
* Promote the company safety culture.
* Perform benefits administration
* Manage and administer company LOA and ADA-accommodation programs.
* Manage workers' compensation claims and process.
* Implement and update compensation plan, write and update job descriptions, conduct annual salary surveys and analyze compensation to insure competitiveness to retain talent.
* Conduct recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel.
What we're looking for:
* BS in Business Administration, HR or related field
* PHR - SPHR and/or SHRM CP SHRM-SCP preferred
* 7-10 years in HR Manager or Generalist role
* Prior experience as HR Manager in manufacturing environment highly desired
If you are an HR Professional who has 6-10 years of HR experience and comfortable working in a manufacturing setting. Let's chat today.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.