South San Francisco, CA
We are working with a specialty food distributing company, in the Peninsula, who services the needs of the Bay Area's finest hotels and restaurants. Our client has an immediate need for a bilingual (Spanish/English) HR Generalist.
If this sounds like you, follow the links to submit your resume!
What you will get to do:
* Manage employee relations, recruitment, training and administration of employee benefits, and safety and risk management
* Administer benefits programs including 401(k) plan and health and welfare plans
* Conduct new employee orientation
* Manage the performance evaluation process
* Maintain employee personnel files and company HR database
* Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
* Manage workers' compensation process
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
* 4 to 6 years Human Resources experience
* Good oral and written English and Spanish communication skills
* Excellent working knowledge of HR concepts, practices, employment law, and employee relations
* Assertive management style with the proven desire to achieve
* Proven leadership skills
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Excellent planning and decision-making skills
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.