San Jose, CA 95172
Our client, a Silicon Valley logistics company, is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team and take on full-cycle HR responsibilities, working closely with the General Manager and corporate HR. This role is an ideal opportunity for anyone with strong HR expertise and a keen interest in developing scalable HR processes. The company has recently invested in a new HRIS and with it the ability to analyze data and significantly improve efficiencies.
What You'll Do:
* Drive the full life-cycle recruiting process, including on-boarding of exempt and non-exempt employees.
* Build the employer brand.
* Support positive employee relations through coaching of employees and managers.
* Lead HR projects such as on-going Benefits Administration and expansion of a Wellness Program, Talent Acquisition strategies, and Workforce Training.
* Maintain personnel file/records.
What We're Looking For:
* A proven track record of HR leadership.
* Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish.
* Attention to detail.
* Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, Psychology or related major, or a combination of education, skills and experience.
* Ideally HR Certification, or strong interest in becoming certified.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.