Oakland, CA 94612
As the Human Resources Generalist you will play an important role in the growth of the HR function. You'll report to, and work in collaboration with, the HR Director in order to deliver core HR Services that supports the healthcare provider's mission to provide high quality, affordable health care services to its members and communities.
What You'll Do:
- On boarding and Off boarding
- Training and Development
- Department Operational Support
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 7 or more years HR experience.
- Experience as lead recruiter managing full cycle recruitment and one or more other functional areas of HR, ideally in compensation, employee relations, training and development, or benefits.
- Experience with applicant tracking and HRIS systems.
- Experience leading projects with organization-wide impact.
- Prior experience manipulating large amounts of data, where detailed accuracy is critical.
- Expert at Microsoft Word and Excel.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.