Brisbane, CA 94005
Are you a foodie in the SF Bay Area and an experienced HR Generalist? Chances are, you've eaten organic produce delivered by our client to the best restaurants in the area. They need a bilingual (Spanish) HR Generalist who can provide soup-to-nuts service to their employees and managers.
What You'll Do:
* Collaborate with the HR Director on projects such as training
* Monitor and manage the bonus and performance evaluation programs
* Ensure compliance with OSHA and government regulations
* Prepare and conduct interviews
* Administer benefits plans: 401(k) and health and welfare
* Conduct new-employee orientations
* Oversee the Food Safety program
What we're looking for:
* Bilingual Spanish required (read, write, and converse)
* Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or related field
* 6-10 years in HR with demonstrable career progression
* Excellent handle on HR concepts and employment law
* Can engage with all levels of management and staff with ease
* Able to approach problem solving from a "win-win" perspective
* Experience with union avoidance a plus
* Top-of-the-line project management skills
Are you a foodie in the SF Bay Area and an experienced, (Spanish) bi-lingual, HR Generalist? Chances are, you've eaten organic produce delivered by our client to the best restaurants in the area.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.