Berkeley, CA 94709
Our client is a large, non-profit provider of legal services in Alameda County. They provide community-driven and culturally-responsive services to address a wide range of legal issues in the pursuit of a more healthy, secure, productive, and hopeful community. If you aspire to be part of a team that gives back to the community, then we'd like to hear from you.
What you'll do:
* Provide core HR functions during an organizational transition
* Work closely with the director of finance and administration
* Post job announcements
* Process job applications as submitted
* Coordinate employee onboarding
* Assist the finance director with payroll processing
* Provide information about employee benefits and assist employees with benefit enrollments and changes
* Answer employees' HR-related questions and concerns
What we're looking for:
* Minimum of three years' experience in HR at a coordinator or junior generalist level
* Non-profit experience desirable
* Bachelor's degree desirable, but not required
* Experience with the MS Office suite required
Our client is a large, non-profit provider of legal services in Alameda County. They are looking for an HR Generalist for interim support.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.