HR Generalist - SR
Pleasanton, CA 94582
As the Sr. HR Generalist, you will execute strategic HR programs across all "moments that matter" within the employee lifecycle to deliver high-performance service. You must have practical and deep knowledge and skills in several HR functions, such as TA, Growth & Development, OD, Performance Management and LOA. You'll be asked to coach managers and employees on complex issues related to multiple HR functions and provide proactive services to support business initiatives. You'll also participate in special projects in support of HR Centers of Expertise.
What You'll Do:
* Act as a change agent to the business.
* Design processes and approaches to support the organization going through changes and transformation.
* Lead management in annual performance and compensation programs.
* Identify process improvement opportunities based on customer needs and HR opportunities.
* Participate in HR special projects, providing input across multiple HR functions.
* Apply HR policies and State, and/or Country laws and practices.
* Attend training and participate in continuous improvement measures.
* Investigate non-union grievance and complaints that involve collaboration across HR.
What We're Looking For:
* Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
* At least 3 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
* Knowledge of HR programs, policies, and procedures for HR functional areas.
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively while maintaining attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated customer orientation, including ability to diffuse challenging situations and maintain a professional and courteous demeanor and tone.
* Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
* Skilled in conducting research and using your knowledge to resolve inquiries/requests.
* Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
As the Senior HR Generalist you will be involved in all aspects of HR - including administrative tasks - across "moments that matter" within the employee lifecycle to deliver high performance.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.