HR Generalist (Business Partner)
San Jose, CA 95113
Enterprise brand operating much like a start-up with an HR function evolving longer term to a business partner model has immediate need for a hands-on HR Generalist with a Business Partner approach (contract to hire) with strengths in recruiting, employee relations and flexibility to step in and support other HR disciplines as needed. Will partner with HR leader and another Generalist/ Business Partner to upscale HR service and delivery toward a future state business partner model. Key role during significant organizational change and HR rebuild.
What’s in it for you:
- Contribute to the build out of an HR function while utilizing your business partnering, creativity and forward-thinking skills
- Team environment looking for additional collaborator to bring new ideas, HR expertise and business partnering approach
- Own the recruitment process, influence employee relations matters, serve as HR systems expert and have impact on employee engagement, productivity and retention
- Work with a premier, globally-recognized brand implementing new HR tools
What we’re looking for:
- Hands-on HR Generalist (Business Partner mindset) with a strong foundation in recruitment, employee relations, prior experience managing an internship program, strong HR systems skills and flexibility to step in and contribute to other HR disciplines
- Experience coaching employees and managers through performance related matters and performance management process
- Mindset of flexibility for changing priorities and contributing to a team environment as roles are defined
- Prior experience working through organizational change and change management toward employee engagement, increasing productivity and retention
- Working knowledge of SuccessFactors and ADP HRB valued, yet not required
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.