San Carlos, CA 94063
What You'll Do:
* Provide advice on employee relations and conflict resolution issues.
* Maintain compliance with Federal, State and local employment regulations and legislation.
* Conduct investigations on complaints.
* Provide assistance for Immigration/Visa sponsorships.
* Conduct Affirmative Action Program and Harassment Prevention training.
* Assist with career growth and other mentor training programs.
* Provide leadership on Employee Engagement, Retention, and Corporate Communications focus groups.
* Conduct regular ACA Eligibility Audits and associated reporting.
* Participate in preparing HR Budgets.
What We're Looking For:
* Demonstrated ability and experience leading an HR Team.
* Adept at building rapport with leadership.
* In-depth knowledge of HR best practices.
* Current knowledge of Federal and State employment laws, such as FLSA, FMLA, EEOC etc.
* Familiarity with unions and collective bargaining, ideally in the construction industry.
* Strong aptitude for technology and HR Systems: HRIS, ERP, ATS etc.
* Bachelor's Degree in HR Management, Business, or related field is preferred.
* At least 15 years of experience in HR and 5 years in a leadership role managing and developing a team of 5 or more HR professionals.