Mountain View, CA 94043
Ready to roll up your sleeves and help our client keep their HR Department running smoothly? Our client provides building and maintenance services to ensure their clients, and their employees, enjoy a clean, safe and healthy environment. They are professionals serving other professionals.
What You'll Do:
* Bring leadership to a growing HR team of 7, that includes TA and Safety.
* Oversee department operations
* Create policies, programs and operating procedures to achieve company objectives
* Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
* Direct benefit program administration
* Oversee compensation programs, including design and development
* Oversee employee relations and performance management
* Partner with managers to ensure effective and timely transfer of information to support HR and operational needs
What we're looking for:
* 8 or more years of HR experience, at least 5 of which are in a leadership position
* Current working knowledge of employment law and regulations
* Experience with unionized labor
* Strong project management capability
* BA/BS degree required - master's degree or similar advanced degree preferred
* HR-related certifications, such as PHR or SPHR highly desired
* Bilingual Spanish desired
* Demonstrated ability to lead a staff of direct reports in a dynamic work environment
Ready to roll up your sleeves and help our client keep their HR Department running smoothly? Our client provides building and maintenance services, ensuring a healthy work environment.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.