HR Business Partner
San Francisco, CA 94103
Our client is a privately-held investment firm that supports some of the world's most influential families and organizations. They are looking for an HR Business Partner to join their HR Team that provides HR and payroll services to high net-worth clients. The HRBP will be responsible for full employee life-cycle services for a client's household and professional staff; services ranging from onboarding through to exit.
What You'll Do for The Family Client:
* Be an advisor for all HR needs
* Partner with client relationship managers to thoroughly understand a client's expectations and preferences.
* Maintain excellent HR service delivery.
* Manage their recruiting life-cycle: from advertising through to conducting background checks, references and offer letters.
* Work with their Benefits Manager to help manage open enrollment and benefit changes.
* Administer and process all LOA requests and disability.
* First point of contact for payroll, benefits, 401(k) and employee policy inquiries.
* Support the payroll department to ensure all staff are paid correctly and on time.
* Ensure compliance with Federal and local HR laws, regulations and reporting requirements.
* Provide advice on employee labor relations issues.
* Spend 3 days a week working directly with the client's team in their Palo Alto office.
What We're Looking For:
* At least 10 years of HR Business Partner experience.
* General knowledge of payroll and benefits.
* Thorough understanding of City, State, and Federal regulatory laws, rules and standards.
* Knowledge of compensation strategies, employee relations, performance management, and leaves of absence.
* Exceptional communication skills, demonstrate impeccable integrity, and exude confidence.
* Have the presence to work directly with the client to handle interpersonal relationships and manage sensitive HR issues.
* Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
* Excellent organizational, judgment, and time management skills.
* Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
* Experience in an HR-related position working with household staff.
* Bachelor's degree and solid academic background.