San Francisco, CA 94103
We're working with a well-connected non-profit organization in San Francisco that needs a contract HR Assistant/Coordinator for a 3-4 month opportunity. Use your administrative skills to free your teammates to focus on assisting those in need!
What you will do:
* On-boarding/off-boarding (including offer letters and final paycheck)
* Send on-boarding notification emails
* Complete I-9 documentation and e-verify filing
* HR administration tasks (filing, meeting coordination, etc.)
* Weekly payroll reporting and paycheck distribution
What we're looking for:
* 2-3 years of HR Assistant/Coordinator experience
* Bachelor's Degree desired, but equivalent career experience considered
* Familiar with some HRIS/ATS systems
* Outlook and basic office computer systems required
* Experience with benefits administration or Leaves of Absence (LOAs) a plus
* Strong attention to detail
* Bilingual Spanish greatly desired
We're working with a well-connected non-profit organization in San Francisco that needs a contract HR Assistant/Coordinator for a 3-4 month opportunity.
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.