Global Benefits Manager
San Francisco, CA 94103
Growing, global, market-leading digital intelligence company headquartered in SF named "a best place to work" is adding a new Global Benefits Manager position. Open to SF and Portland, OR candidates.
What's in it for you:
- Use your employee benefits expertise to lead global employee benefits programs in a growing, technology company
- Be creative in developing a new wellness program
- Partner with a VP HR who's building out the HR team and in need of your subject matter expertise to take this company's global employee benefits to the next level.
- Access to an on-site bike technician in Portland office if you bike to work
What we're looking for:
- Senior employee benefits management professional with expertise and creativity in employee benefits plan design, negotiation, administration and compliance
- Experience managing US and global benefits programs and transitioning to a self funded model
- Strong influencing, communications and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing technology business environment
- Prior experience developing and implementing a successful wellness program highly desired
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.