Director Human Resources
San Francisco, CA 94103
Award-winning, growing SF start up committed to quality, craftsmanship and innovation looking for an HR leader to help them grow their business and take HR to the next level. Core HR operations in place and 1 HR Manager direct report. Hands-on, strategic and OD skills important in collaborating with leaders on company culture and vision initiatives. Food service and retail experience preferred.
Opportunity for you:
* Build out HR function including talent management and development, important ingredients to meet this organization's business goals
* Partner with C-level in further developing and deploying culture and vision initiatives as a foundation in taking this business to the next level
* Mentor an HR Manager ready to partner with you in the HR build out and implementation of best practices
What we're looking for:
* Authentic and efficient senior HR professional with prior experience in consumer packaged goods manufacturing, retail and working with a P&L
* Expertise in building and leading an HR function in a start-up environment as well as an established organization with an emphasis in management development, recruitment, retention and employee benefits strategies
* Proven HR leadership and organizational development skills contributing to an executive team including the development and roll out of company culture and vision initiatives.
* Hands on and consultative in approach and high standard to excel in working with others
* PHR/SPHR certification valued
Award-winning, growing SF start up committed to quality, craftsmanship and innovation looking for an HR leader to help them grow their business and take HR to the next level.
MeritHR complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.