San Francisco, CA 94103
Growing, global, market-leading digital intelligence company headquartered in SF named "a best place to work" is pleased to announce a new Compensation Manager position.
What's in it for you:
* Serve as subject matter expert and lead core day-to-day compensation operations for over 1500 employees globally in a company recognized as a "best place to work."
* Partner with the Sr. Manager of Compensation and Analytics in developing compensation strategies that align with this growing business.
* Lead, develop and grow a small team to meet future business needs.
* Contribute to a Workday implementation to come in 2019.
What we're looking for:
* Seasoned Compensation Manager with strong analytical skills, solid experience developing compensation programs tied to best practices.
* Able to successfully lead the administration of compensation programs including focal reviews.
* Strong influencing, communications and training skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing technology business environment
* Workday experience and CCP designation highly valued
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.