San Francisco, CA 94105
Growing, global, market-leading digital intelligence company based in SF, and named “a best place to work” is pleased to announce a new Compensation Manager position. If you’re looking to contribute your strong compensation analytics, processes and program management expertise to a growing and maturing high-profile organization that’s on a mission to help companies gain deep performance analytics of their software environments, we’d like to speak with you.
What’s in it for you:
- Serve as subject matter expert and lead core, day-to-day compensation operations for over 1500 employees globally.
- Partner with the Sr. Manager of Compensation and Analytics in developing compensation strategies that align with this growing business.
- Lead, develop and grow a small team to meet future business need.
- Contribute to a Workday implementation in 2019.
What we’re looking for:
- Seasoned Compensation Manager
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid experience developing compensation programs tied to best practices
- Successful administration of compensation programs including focal reviews
- Strong influencing, communications and training skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing technology business environment
- Workday experience and CCP designation highly valued
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.