San Francisco, CA
Ranked among the top 10 hospitals in the US, a prestigious San Francisco educational and healthcare organization has immediate need and 1 year contract for a Compensation Analyst to join their team.
What’s in it for you:
- Serve as subject matter expert administering compensation guidelines and processes in a fast-paced, dynamic and large organization where HR is customer focused
- Contribute to ongoing and current programs – job evaluation, pay for performance, competitive wage adjustments and incentive pay
- Serve as project lead on various projects as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong Compensation Analyst skills including market pricing in administering guidelines and processes in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Advanced Excel skills including the use of VLOOKUPS and pivot tables
- Strong communications, project management with a business partnering approach in collaborating with others
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.