Asst. VP, Human Resources
San Francisco, CA 94111
Prestigious brand and risk management entity with A.M. Best’s rating looking for an HR leader to take their HR function to the next level for nearly 1,000 employees across the US with an emphasis in Northern California.
Opportunities for you:
- Contribute your HR expertise including organizational development and analytics in partnering with senior leaders building the future of a world renowned brand amidst organizational change
- Lead HR strategy (talent acquisition, development and retention) and HR operations with emphasis on effectiveness and efficiency in a growing business
- Some local and out of state travel
- What we’re looking for:
- Seasoned HR leader with strong foundational HR experience and strategic mindset to lead the transition and build out of an HR function to align with the future business state
- Prior experience working through organizational change and multiple entities resulting from business growth and acquisition
- Strong business acumen, influencing and analytical skills, employee relations and commitment to consistent improvement
- Forward thinking in assessing and benchmarking HR best practices, programs, systems and initiatives to align with current and future business goals
- Experience leading and managing an HR team in multiple locations
- SPHR certification highly valued
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.