VP of HR
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 | Direct Hire
Our client provides compassionate services to terminally ill patients in the community, while offering emotional, spiritual, and logistical and bereavement support for their families and caregivers. Their vision is to build a diverse workplace that is both professionally stimulating and personally satisfying—an environment of collaboration, celebration, opportunity and growth. We need a leader who has the ability to inspire confidence and respect, exercise good judgment and demonstrate strong moral character and ethical behavior. If you this is you - then please reach out to us immediately.
Reporting to the President & Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President of Human Resources has responsibility for the overall development, direction, and oversight of all Human Resource functions including but not limited to: Policy and Procedures, Record-keeping, Recruitment and Retention, Employee Relations, Compensation Administration, Benefit Administration, Terminations, Leaves Management, Performance Management, Workers’ Compensation Administration, Unemployment Claim Coordination, and Employee and Leadership Training.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required
- Relevant Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible HR experience with 3 to 5 years of executive management experience required
- Recent experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Previous experience with HR systems required; proficiency in Microsoft programs required
- Change Management experience preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.