Total Rewards Analyst
Newark, CA 94560 | Contract - 3 months+ TTH
Silicon Valley, biotech firm embedded in aesthetic medicine and therapeutic specialties has plans to double in size and is adding a new Total Rewards Analyst to their team. With breakthrough science and technology poised to produce remarkable benefits never seen before by patients and physicians, our client is investing in a Total Rewards Analyst to own benefits administration, HRIS data integrity, dashboards and compensation analytics.
What’s in it for you:
- Create the standard for this new role.
- Partner with a Total Rewards Leader in analytical research, benchmarking and peer company comparisons to position total rewards to attract and retain top talent.
- Help build and launch an intranet.
- Own dashboards and contribute to their development.
What we’re looking for:
- Subject matter expertise in employee benefits including administering medical, dental, vision, wellness, disability, workers’ compensation and 401(k)
- Prior experience in annual compensation planning, including merit, bonus, promotions, adjustments and equity
- Detail-oriented and experience working with dashboards
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- HRIS report writing highly valued
- CEBS and CCP designations preferred
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.