Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 | Contract - 6+ months
Global, life sciences leader on a mission to deliver a better way to improve patient outcomes by enabling greater access to diagnostic testing has 15% growth projected for 2018 and an immediate contract need for a Talent Acquisition Program Manager to review their assessment and selection process plus onboarding and immersion as relates to retention.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to have an impact on a TA function and its contribution to the company meeting growth projections.
- Opportunity to collaborate with leaders, hiring managers and a global HR team that need your expertise.
- Engagement with a well-respected global organization and market leader.
What we’re looking for:
- Seasoned Talent Acquisition program management experience in fast-paced, changing environments developing and delivering TA programs such as talent assessment/selection and immersion/onboarding
- Strong project management, collaboration and assessment skills
- Ability to conceptualize, build and implement programs and processes
- Strong communications, presentation skills as well as delivering training to hiring managers
- Passion for the impact a well-run TA function can have on an organization
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.