Sr. Benefits Specialist
San Francisco, CA | Direct Hire
Are you a benefits maven and have a passion for zero waste in the environment? We may have a perfect job for you. Our SF-based client is looking to hire a Senior Benefits Specialist.
What's in it for you:
- Develop management skills as lead specialist in the department
- Help employees navigate the benefits that they are entitled to
- Further develop your own benefits skills and knowledge
- Participate in rich benefits and retirement plans
What you'll do:
- Audit and enter benefit data into HRIS
- Instruct and direct work of benefits specialists
- Assist with managing wellness program initiatives
- Create and/or modify benefits communications materials
What we're looking for:
- At least five years' experience in benefit plan operations
- CEBS or GBA certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Professional knowledge in benefits operations
- Working knowledge of ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, PPACA and other benefits-related laws
- Strong analytical math skills for determining benefits, payments, and for performing statistical analyses of benefit plans
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Choice Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.