Palo Alto , CA | Contract
A National client of ours is looking for a goal oriented contract recruiter - with a strong customer focus to meet internal and external customer expectations - to fill roles in their Silicon Valley senior living facility. As an experienced recruiter, you’ll bring your expertise in sourcing, behavioral interviewing, and relationship building to attract and retain employees while executing the recruiting life cycle for open community positions.
What You’ll Do:
You will work with hiring managers to create and implement recruiting plans, implement sourcing activities, review resumes and pre-screen candidates, coordinate interview schedules and appropriate assessments, perform reference and background checks, prepare offer letters and coordinate on-boarding and orientation activities. Requires working with the company’s applicant tracking system entering all pertinent data.
What We’re Looking For:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, follow-through, time management and organizational skills.
- Highly skilled in interviewing and sourcing techniques and full life cycle recruiting.
- Have a minimum of 3 years intensive recruitment experience with emphasis on hospitality and healthcare recruiting.
- Have at least an Associate Degree; preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related degree.
- Prefer a Master’s degree or SHRM certification.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- HRIS and ATS experience.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.