San Francisco, CA 94103
Are you a payroll professional in the truest sense of the term? Do you enjoy satisfying clients who have high expectations and complex requests? Our San Francisco client is looking for a payroll professional who can be a reliable part of a team providing day-to-day support to their high-end clients.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Process clients' payroll in an accurate and timely manner
* Coordinate on-boarding and termination processing for clients' employees
* Assist in preparing periodic payroll tax returns (monthly, quarterly, annual)
* Maintain payroll and employee records
* Track and reconcile leave balances
* Respond smoothly to client and employee requests and inquiries
* Participate in special projects with other members of your team
What We're Looking For:
* Highest level of client service skills
* Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
* Strong project management skills
* Bachelor's degree (Business, Accounting, or Finance preferred)
* Significant prior experience processing payroll and progressive accounting/bookkeeping experience
* Familiarity with payroll processing software such as Paychex and ADP
* High attention to detail
* Problem solver and intellectually curious
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our San Francisco client is looking for a payroll professional who can be a reliable part of a team providing day-to-day support to their high-end clients.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.