Emeryville, CA 94608 | Contract - 3-6 Months
Our client in Emeryville is one of the largest security companies in the world. They are using next-gen technologies to fight cyber attacks in real time. They are seeking an Immigration Specialist to round out their HR team.
What you'll do:
- Establish and maintain company U.S. immigration policy. Revisit the policy if needed for changes/updates
- Maintain USCIS compliance with H-1B Public Access Files and PERM audit files
- Act as a liaison between immigration counsel, Human Resources, Management and foreign national employees on all immigration and relocation matters
- Analyze complex immigration matters and effectively communicate solutions to stakeholders in collaboration with outside immigration counsel
- Identify and implement ways to improve U.S. immigration process, for three U.S. company entities, within the organization and with legal counsel
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.