HR Program Manager, Talent Management
Sunnyvale, CA | Direct Hire
Growing, Global Silicon Valley Biotech firm passionate about their game-changing technology relied upon in the healthcare arena is adding an HR Program Manager position focused on managing global talent management.
What’s in it for you
- Manage global talent management program and processes in partnership with Sr. Director, Global Talent Leadership
- Contribute to further development of these programs and processes related to employee engagement survey, Workday analytics, talent assessment, performance management, succession planning and career planning.
- Contribute your expertise to a well-respected brand that’s growing.
- Engage with company leaders as well as highly-skilled professional colleagues in the US, Europe and APAC.
What we’re looking for
- Seasoned HR professional with strong analytical and project management skills, commitment to talent management and solid understanding of the value, international experience and mindset
- Large company experience and flexibility to work with different time zones
- Sound knowledge of HR processes, programs and tools highly valued
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel and Power Point as well as poise and presence in presenting data analytics to managers and leaders
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.