HR Operations Manager
Pleasanton, CA 94588 | Contract - 6+ months
Our client, located in Pleasanton, is no ordinary health system. Being part of an academic medical center gives them the unique ability to combine clinical care, research programs, and teaching to advance the understanding and practice of medicine. And this means they can provide the latest innovations in care, proven in both theory and practice. Heavy integration and restructuring in progress after two reputable health care organizations combine forces. Immediate need for interim HR Operations Manager to lead core internal HR services operations team through important transition under new mission, vision and renewed customer service delivery model.
What’s in it for you:
- Contribute your HR expertise to a significant healthcare transformation that will have an impact on healthcare in your community.
- Coach others to advance in their HR knowledge and service delivery under a new business model of service excellence.
- Engage and collaborate with others on the integration team to further define operational excellence and increase customer satisfaction.
What we’re looking for:
- Hands-on HR operations expertise working in environments of organizational change and providing focus with changing priorities.
- Proven experience successfully leading an HR staff through the development of KPI’s, managing performance and delivering service excellence.
- Healthcare experience highly valued.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.