Sunnyvale, CA 94085 | Direct Hire
Our client in Sunnyvale, CA provides its high-tech subsidiary companies in the United States with administrative functions and services including Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems and Legal. They are looking for a well-rounded HR Manager to fill out their HR team.
What You'll Do:
- Provide strategic HR guidance, change agent, and member of management staff in the development of business plans and programs
- Provide strategy and guidance as a Business Partner to all management ensuring full HR support
- Develop and drive company-wide programs, initiatives, and implement corporate policies that address a diverse and changing workplace
- Facilitate organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root cause of HR issues
- Resolve employee relations issues through a systematic approach.
- Provide direction for succession planning for departments; partner with management to implement employee development
What We're Looking For:
- Well-rounded HR Manager who can support the management team in strategic planning and development
- Ability to be tactical and strategic
- Execute HR operations and Employee Engagement initiatives
- 7 years of progressive HR Generalist experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills - must be able to communicate across all company levels
- Thrives in a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required
- Master's degree (MBA, MSOD) or HR certification is preferred
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.