Los Gatos, CA 95030 | Direct Hire
Do you enjoy fine dining, and ever wonder what it takes to keep a top-notch restaurant on its feet? Do you have a passion for food and working within a restaurant/food and beverage environment?
Well we do too, and we have the extra pounds to prove it. Our client in the South Bay needs more than just a sharp HR Manager, they would like to hire someone who is passionate about people and the food that makes them smile!
Here’s what you’ll be cooking up:
You'll partner with the executive management team to execute critical human resources activities for a growing group of restaurants and a retail bakery. This position is vital to maintaining the company’s people operations (entire lifecycle of people resources). You will be constantly identifying more effective and efficient ways of working, identifying cross-functional issues, developing solutions to mitigate risk and to ensure compliance. You will be responsible for delivering new programs designed to continue to make this a great place to work.
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years' experience in human resources, preferably in the food and beverage, hospitality, or retail industries
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or human resources
- Experience conducting and leading a broad range of HR investigations
- Experience working specifically with non-exempt, hourly employees
- Experience delivering a strong HR experience for multiple locations and a dispersed workforce
- Knowledge of HR compliance in California
- Self-starter who can wear lots of hats in restaurant, bakery and office environments
- Business Acumen
- Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Relationship management
- Someone who can travel to all of our existing sties and new locations in the Greater Bay Area
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.