San Francisco, CA 94111
An opportunity to join a prestigious, international, private equity investment firm and be their single point of contact for all things HR. You’ll be based in the San Francisco office where you’ll support their local and NY office staff; also interacting with their London team. This role will report directly to the CFO and be supported by a Senior HR Consultant.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the entire employee life-cycle process including talent acquisition, on-boarding, off-boarding, and leaves of absence.
- Assist in non-investment staff recruiting.
- Oversee performance management processes, training and development, and HR compliance.
- Manage the employee benefit program: Health, 401K, HSA, FSA, open enrollment, perks etc.
- Manage enrollments, terminations, employee and broker relations.
- Maintain accurate personnel records and HRIS data.
- Work with Finance for payroll administration and manage the payroll of 120+ employees.
- Provide leadership knowledge and advice on HR matters, particularly Federal, State, and SF Labor Laws.
What We’re Looking For:
- An individual who’s very comfortable working in a formal business environment.
- A highly-organized individual with impeccable attention to detail.
- A customer-service oriented approach to supporting employees.
- Someone able to juggle multiple competing priorities, and with sound judgment.
- Demonstrated experience of staying up to date with Federal, State and local employment-related legislation.
- Five or more years of progressive, and relevant, HR experience in generalist roles that have included Operations and Benefits.
- Practical experience with an HRIS, payroll, or other cloud-based HR systems.
- Preferably, experience with system implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Ideally SPHR/GPHR, SHRM-SCP, or PHR certification.
MeritHR has connected organizations and great HR talent since 1989 in contract staffing, consulting and direct hire roles. We believe in HR; it is all we do.
Merit Resource Group complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.